Well, you'd be surprised!
Actually no, welcome to the pony fandom!
When we last heard of ChuckyBB/Mistydash, he was getting his shit pushed in by both DHX and Galacon over falsely claiming to be an official DHX employee.
It turns out, Chuckybb/Mistydash has been leaving a trail of commission scamming, tracing, and stalking since then.
As you can see, it became a pattern, and it happened at a convention with a tough vetting process like Bronycon.
So, when the heat was on and the general fandom was become aware o his bullshit, he decided to do the internet equivalent of faking his own death: "I'M LEAVING DEVIANTART GUYZZZ!!1!"
As a nice gesture, he asked his followers to follow a "Tamperbell"
Now, Teddy's bio says he worked for "Ocean Comics" (which does not exist) in L O N D O N (even though he lives in Canada).
Eventually, people caught on the the crappy attempt to scam more bastards and had to come out. Also, his "Girlfriend" is now in a insane asylum, possibly hanging out with Manti Te'o's college girlfriend.
This is Denny's first hand account of being stalked by Chuckybb, now that his "girlfriend" is locked in the imaginary loony bin
Conversation with DennyVixen. Screenshots are shared with her permission and enthusiasm. A brief summary of what was said is also included below.
Much Ado About BUCKing
For previous shit, Chuckybb was banned from BUCK's facebook page. So, it was to their surprise that Chucky posted art on the page via his second Facebook account. So, he was removed.
He tried multiple times to join the group, and BUCK said: NO, which is British for NO.
After failed attempts, he decided that his autism deserved to be on BUCKS page. so he resorted to Porn Warfare.
After this conversation, he became so booty blasted that he deleted his twitter and deviantart.
So, to recap his entire rap sheet
- Whether or not his girlfriend (whom he calls Claire) is real is up for speculation, but it is widely believed and claimed by people he has spoken to that he made her up as a way to avoid punishment for his actions. He often talks about her suffering to gain sympathy.
It should be noted that Claire is the name of another artist he is stalking (see DennyVixen section below)
- At the time of writing (September 2016) he claims she has suddenly been put in an asylum due to cyberbullying, but has not properly specified any details about it. No evidence of any cyberbullying has been seen, nor offered by him - he often makes claims he is being bullied immediately after he gets caught doing something stupid
- He harassed AnticularPony and ZodiacNicola at BUCK 2016, both in person and via text message
- He threatened to kill StormblazePegasus more than once
- He was going around asking different vendors at BUCK if he could sell commissions at their table, despite him being banned from both vending and the vendor area itself
- He has been bragging (at Bronycon in particular) about the Britannia porn he drew against the wishes of BUCK Events and despite threats of legal action against him regarding it (to which he responded very negatively)
Things he was witnessed doing by BUCK staff at BUCK (or after the fact and relating to):
- He drew porn of BUCK’s mascot, Britannia, and a pony that looked almost exactly like the PR manager’s OC, and claimed the higher staff commissioned it from him at the convention. Plenty of people saw this image and saw him claiming this online
- When the porn was removed from Derpibooru pending multiple BUCK copyright claims, he re-uploaded it without Britannia’s cutie mark in an attempt to circumvent the claims. This was also taken down
- After BUCK’s PR manager contacted him on Facebook to tell him to remove the art for good, he pretended he had no idea it existed, then blamed his girlfriend for drawing it. Also stated he has no access to the Derpibooru account (MistEDash) that uploaded it to the site
- He was banned from the vendor area and from vending in general at BUCK 2016, and was aware of this fact. He spent most of Saturday in the vendor area regardless, trying to convince other vendors to let him sell his art on their tables
- When he was told to leave by staff, he spent at least part of Sunday trying to sell his art out of his car trunk in the parking lot of the venue
- He was overheard lying to every single person he spoke to at the convention, about his deals with Hasbro, his girlfriend, the vendor area and his status as a vendor, etc.
UPDATED LIST OF THINGS HE’S DONE:
- He has a clear history of taking cash-only commissions at conventions with no intention of honouring them
- He brags to people that he got around Galacon banning him because “the staff don’t know what (he looks) like”
- He broke BUCK rules to try to sell his art on other people's’ tables. He was well aware of these rules and was informed of them well in advance, when he applied to vend at BUCK 2016
- He tried to sell his art out of his car boot in the parking lot of BUCK after he was told off for the previous point
- He drew porn of BUCK’s mascot and a pony that looked disturbingly like a staff member’s OC immediately after the convention, and claimed a member of higher staff organization commissioned it from him at the convention (it should be noted that by admitting this he is admitting to breaking BUCK’s rules against him selling anything at the con)
- He re-uploaded the porn after it was taken down by BUCK filing claims against it, with the mascot’s cutie mark removed and angry text in the description
- He was confronted on Facebook by the PR team after the second art was taken down, pretended not to know about the porn’s existence and claimed his girlfriend did it
- He claimed he had no access to the Derpibooru account under his name, and that only his girlfriend could upload from it
- He told ZodiacNicola and AnticularPony at BUCK that he was a vendor
- He told ZodiacNicola and AnticularPony at BUCK that he was the only one with a license from Hasbro to sell MLP merchandise
- He went behind their table where their cash box was without permission, and after being told multiple times not to
- He filed a false harassment claim against ZodiacNicola and AnticularPony after BUCKcon, claiming they bullied him at the event. In actuality, they got angry at him for lying and asked him to stop
- He invented a fake girlfriend, with whom he claims to share all of his social media accounts. He also claims he taught her how to draw, which is why she has his exact art style. It should be noted that he has told people at conventions otherwise.
- He claims his fake girlfriend is too shy to visit conventions, so he goes in her place
- He claims that all of MistyDash’s online actions are done by the fake girlfriend
- He has been taking commissions despite already owing hundreds of pounds’ worth already. He has a second Artist Beware out for him under MistyDash, as well as the one out for ChuckyBB. MistyDash Artist Beware
- He is reported to also owe several pony plushie commissions from over 2 years ago
- He bragged to people at Bronycon about drawing porn of BUCK’s mascot
- He then told BUCK staff AT Bronycon that his girlfriend was sorry for drawing the porn
- He threatened to repost the porn art after he was removed from the BUCK Facebook community
- He still claims to work for DHX
- He claims he has Hasbro’s endorsement and that they eventually want him to work for them
- He claims he is the only person who has a license from Hasbro to sell pony merchandise
- He has made several poorly-disguised threats towards BUCK staff, including writing DeviantArt journals posing as his fake girlfriend and claiming he was being bullied, using all kinds of colourful language
- He threatened to “assassinate and maim” StormblazePegasus, shortly before sending multiple threats to her posing as different “personas”. This continued for quite a while before he faked an apology once Stormblaze started telling other people, offering her free art in exchange for her silence
- He made a horrible post about her on his social media with more threats, shortly before deleting them when people began calling him out for them
Heres the kicker to all of this: HE IS STILL VENDING!
UK ponycon will be this weekend, and guess who is on the vending list