You can find EQD's bit here; the following is HN's own take on proper Brownie theater etiquitte:
1. Be sure to bring enough marinara sauce for when the eventual hot mom comes into the showroom. The starving homeless guy behind the theater will thank your red, warm, meaty donation.
2. Limit throwing toddlers at the screen during the Flash Sentry scenes to 1 (one) per scene. Everyone needs their shot at showing that smug fuck what's what.
3. Canadians are known for their sharp hearing. Be sure to clap as loud as possible during any/all scenes you find even remotely amusing to thank our Canadian overlords for blessing us with this movie.
4. There is a Derpy scene. You will want to do many things while watching this scene. Follow your heart when watching; if you feel the need to start flicking your triple-chin sweat into the buttered popcorn of the brony next to you, feel free to. If you feel a sudden rage at this derp-eyed horse and wish to see more of your favorite Moonbutt, feel free to yell "NEW LUNAH REPUBLECH" as loud as possible. You are who you choose to be during this moment of cinematic inspiration, genius, and imagination.
5. Since the children in the aisles are un-educated plebians in regards to most of the pony fandom's inner memes and cultures, feel free to discuss your favorite ships and theories including, but not limited to, Transformers and Doctor Who. Making mention of certain mature-themed comics loudly during the Sunset Shimmer scenes can and will be a regular aspect of Rainbow Rocks theater showings.Have fun watching Rainbow Rocks in theaters with all your fun brony friends! Pony up /)!